If you are thinking about live in care as a better alternative to a care or residential home, we offer carefully designed programmes for the elderly and young adults who wish to be cared for in the comfort of their own home. We provide vetted, experienced, reliable and well-trained carers who can give round-the-clock care, meaning that you or a loved one has help with personal care and support 24/7 without compromising any home comforts.
Whether it is for illness or disability, people who need care thrive with our at home care services, this is because it eliminates all the discomfort and anguish that comes with being uprooted from their familiar surroundings. Our live in care services provide excellent care in the home and assist with daily routine and chores such as: cleaning, running errands, laundry and cooking. This kind of support allows clients to retain a feeling of independence they wouldn’t otherwise have.
Your live in carer is not only professional, but compassionate and therefore serves as a companion for you or your loved ones. While helping them with daily chores, they encourage, support and make sure clients continue to pursue hobbies and interests – which in turn helps them to maintain as normal and happy a life as possible.
Our carers are meticulously screened, and matched perfectly to the client and their needs. This is to ensure that the care in the home is both beneficial and comfortable, with good communication and bonding that promotes companionship. Ensuring clients recover well after surgery, illness or continue to live as comfortably and independently as possible when long-term care is needed.
Safehands live in care offers a variety of live in care services in UK, such as
|All Live in care services at home||Our live in care packages include the following|
– Daily tracking and record keeping of care
– Our outcome-based programs are centred around each client and their unique needs
– Helping clients and family with budgets, costs and funding
– Diet and nutrition guidance
– Quality control done by strict documenting and surveys
– Regular feedback meetings to review
– Helping to establish a supportive framework of family and friends
– Maintaining the home and taking care of all housekeeping, cooking and cleaning chores
– Monitoring and coordination medication, therapy and doctor visits.
– Helping with personal hygiene care in a respective dignifying way
– Assisting with toiletry and incontinence pad needs
– Keeping clients mobile and helping with mobility assistance
– Encouraging clients to keep their independence and promoting choice
– Providing companionship and escort to social activities
– Ensure our carers have hands-on experience and knowledge
– Doing whatever we can to assist our clients with maintaining a healthy quality of life
– Live in care provides our clients the freedom to go about their daily lives as normally and independently.
– Safehands provides individualized care in the home by building a care plan specifically for each client and matching that client to the ideal carer.
– Providing a carer who is not only competent but compassionate to ensure the carer becomes a companion for the client.
– Giving friends and family the assurance that their loved ones are being cared for 24 hours a day and giving them the freedom to carry on with their daily activities.
– Allowing clients and sufferers to receive the support and care they need in the comfort of their homes. Proving vital familiarity with regards to Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and Dementia care.
– Live in care is more often than not a much more cost efficient options than long or short stays in facilities or residential homes.
– Providing the best possible quality of life and ensuring the support and company of friends and family are always close at hand.
We have different care charges and cost. This price varies and depends upon your care needs. When you contact us, we will send you our care representative at home. This is a no-obligation visit. Our care representative will discuss with you to find out which care package suits you the best. Of course, if you are not satisfied with the packages being proposed to you, you can charge because our care packages are flexible as well. When you are finally satisfied with the services to be provided, then you can sign a contact , and we will start providing care as soon as possible. Usually our care charges varies as from £559 to £1000 per week. Your local authorities can also help you to pay for your care charges. You will have to contact them first to find out more. We can also contact them for you on your behalf.
Our carers are carefully chosen. We employ only carers that are motivated, have experience, friendly and vetted. We work with carers that have positive references, so that they do not harm our clients. We provide emotional support to our carers as well. We make sure that our highly qualified carers can provide the best service. We have carers from all over the UK. So, when you contact us, we’ll provide a caregiver as soon as possible. You can also choose which caregiver to work with, in case you have specific needs.