We understand that you may have concerns about the Live in care cost or charges, with all the benefits that live in care offers, it may surprise you to know that more often than not it will cost less than a full time facility or care home would. Being able to stay in the home that you feel safe in, is invaluable to most, and to be able to do so for less gives so many elderly and loved ones a reprieve from an otherwise stressful situation. Safehands Live in Care understands how beneficial getting the care you need is, as well as all the advantages of being able to get that care in your home. For that reason, our live in care cost options are flexible to your needs. With a variety of services and packages to suit your specific needs, we have plans you cannot afford not to consider!
When you send us an enquiry by email, or when you call us, we’ll take down your contact details. Before we decide which care package you need, our care representative will take an appointment home with you. This appointment is a no-engagement service that we offer. We want to give you the best care assessment before deciding on one of our live in services, we will come for assessment visit to the prospective client’s home in order for us to give you the actual cost for you package. Here we will be able to assess their home care needs thoroughly, and answer any questions you may have read more about arranging your care.
The local authority can fund your care at home. They can pay for all or some of your care charges if you meet the requirements
To know if you are eligible to benefit from live in care at home, you should contact your Local authority and ask them for an assessment for your care at home. If your local authority accepts to take care of your care charges, the NHS can arrange care for you or they can fund for your care as a direct payment or a personal health budget where you can choose and plan for your own care.*
– Specifically designed for our clients that will need very hands on care and whose frailty, disability or illness requires around the clock comprehensive care.
– This live in care package includes a highly-trained experience carer who is capability to efficiently handle difficult health issues.
– A full understanding and tools to deal with complex conditions such as dementia or alzheimer’s
– Our live in carer will assist with all aspects of personal care – hygiene, bathing, incontinence – as well as making sure the home is cleaned and managed.
– Full companionship and help with any social activities or maintaining hobbies and interests.
– You are insured that you or a loved one will be cared for and monitored 24 hours a day and carers will only leave the home if a replacement carer has arrived.
– The live in care costs and funding will differ in the case of couples both needing equal assistance and is subject to a full home and care assessment so that the package can be perfectly tailored to your needs.
– This live in package is a good balance for someone needed more than a little support, but who still has a level of independence. In other words your carer is able to take daily breaks of no more than an hour but no replacement carer is needed.
– If needed, you are able to request mobility/travel assistance.
– For this medium live in care support package you can expect our carers to help with medication tracking, minor toilet issues, dressing/undressing, personal hygiene and grooming.
– Our friendly, professional cares will also ensure that your home is immaculately kept and you are nourished. Their duties will include shopping, cleaning, cooking and laundry.
If you or a loved one is still mobile and still enjoys a fair amount of independence, then this is the live in care package for you.
Your Safehands live in carer will help with domestic duties, shopping and cooking as well as offering companionship and a little support.
We also provide care at home for couples. If you have elderly parents that want to stay at home together, this is the best care package to choose. They can continue doing their preferred activities at home. There is no stress of separation.